Our experienced cosmetic dentists have the ability to transform any ordinary smile into an extraordinary one! Porcelain veneers can be a major component of that transformation.
What are the Benefits of having Porcelain Veneers?
1. A Beautiful, Natural Smile.
Often the most exciting part of the process is the transition to an even more beautiful smile! We are able to customize your new smile through the use of porcelain veneers with a colour and translucency that matches your natural teeth.
When beginning porcelain veneer treatment at Dawson Dental, we take your bite into consideration to increase the longevity of your natural teeth and veneers, as well as to decrease the likelihood of fracturing any existing dental restorations. Our dentists also use specialized techniques throughout the process that increase the resiliency of your veneers, allowing you to enjoy a full diet.
Once your veneers are inserted, it is important to have regular dental checkups and cleanings by your hygienist, as well as excellent homecare. These are an integral component to maintaining your extraordinary smile.
Your porcelain veneers are individually hand-made by our lab, instead of using a machine. This takes up to three times longer to complete but the results are amazing. Other labs charge patients up to three times the regular fee for this service, but because of the volume that we order for our patients, our lab provides affordable prices for us, which are passed along to you.
At Dawson Dental, we have recreated over 1,500 smiles. This wealth of knowledge is drawn upon to compose your new masterpiece. Some examples of things that we consider in your smile creation are:
- The accurate design of the amount of each tooth visible to the eye, to achieve optimal beauty.
- Teeth size in relation to the proportion of your face.
- Teeth size in proportion with your other teeth.
- The curvature of the edges of your upper teeth in relation to your lower lip line when smiling.
- The symmetry of your gum line.
- Tooth design considerations while at rest, during a smile, with lips closed and while speaking.
- The balance of your smile if one side of your mouth rises higher when speaking or smiling.
Unfortunately, not every patient who wants porcelain veneers is a good candidate for them. If porcelain veneers are not an option for you, do not fear, there may be other options available to you. Lumineers and Snap on Smile are just two examples of other cosmetic treatments.
Schedule your complimentary cosmetic consultation with one of our experienced dentists today! Dawson Dental Centres are knowledgeable, caring Toronto dentists in 17 locations across Ontario including Aurora, Waterloo, Guelph, Newmarket and more.