Location: Newmarket, ON
Schedule: Part- Time: Thurs 2-7pm, Sat (alt) 9-2pm, Sun (alt) 9-2pm
Dawson Dental is currently looking to hire a Dental Hygienist to join a busy and well established practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. As a Hygienist at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
- Appropriately assesses, plans, implements and evaluates services for patient care
- Performs all aspects of clinical preventative hygiene services including scaling, root planning, polishing, topical fluoride, pit and fissure sealants and whitening to patients
- Serve as an oral health educator by introducing new preventative techniques and counselling
- Providing consistent patient experience during hygiene visit
- Establishes strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Establish and retain patient loyalty by delivering a tailored experience based on the patients’ expectations
- Demonstrate active listening and empathy to patients using effective communication skills
- Successful completion of a Dental Hygiene Diploma or Hygiene Degree program
- Previous experience is an asset but not required!
- Registered and/or licensed by the dental hygiene regulatory authority within province; in good standing
- Valid CPR Certification
We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.