Location: Cambridge, ON
Schedule: Full Time
Dawson Dental is looking for a full-time Certified Level II Dental Assistant to join our busy practice. We are looking for an individual who has clinical experience and a passion for dentistry. The successful candidate will thrive on building patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health.
- All clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Taking impressions, polishing, placement and removal of rubber dams, application of topical materials, pit and fissure sealants and other clinical duties
- Possesses knowledge and skills in advanced chairside assisting
- Establishes strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Contributes to the team by working together as a cohesive unit
We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.