You’ve finished your meal and your first instinct is to rush to the bathroom and give your teeth a nice…
Oral care for children starts with education.
We know that bringing your child to dentist can be a dreaded adventure, especially for the first time. You don’t know how they’ll behave or even if they will let the dentist look in their mouth. Don’t fear, we work with your child to make them feel as comfortable as we can. If they are apprehensive and won’t let us look in their mouth, that’s okay! We’ll take them on a tour of the office and talk to them about their teeth.
Why Parents & Kids Love Dawson
- Convenient hours, including weekends
- Magic chair rides & treasure chest toys
- Educational & fun experience
- Dental fear solutions (aged 4+)
- Invisalign (clear braces) & orthodontics
- Fist visit certificate
- TV’s to entertain in every room*
- Kids play area filled with toys and gaming*
- Our Patient Care Coordinators are available 7 days a week to answer any questions
*At select locations